CrackSin Snaps DIFFERENT BLACK DRESS - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Monday 29 April 2013

After a crocchette lunch with my friends and Richi I decided It was the right time to take photos at a dress which was a birthday present of some months ago, as beautiful as unlucky. Everytime I wear it something happens and I can’t shoot: the first time I wore it was the day I accidentally cut myself on the right leg, the second time my camera was out of charge and the other day, when I started shooting It also started raining. Even If I had a cold the rain didn’t stop me this time, and this is the reason why there are some annoying “stains” in different positions in every photos :D
What do you say about this Chanel mood made a little bit less serious by the innovative shape of the dress?



Style4Urban





Style4Urban




Style4Urban











0 comments:

Post a Comment