CrackSin Snaps Audrina Patridge The Hard Rock Hotel - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Thursday 23 May 2013

I’ve always been a little back and forth on Audrina Patridge. Sometimes I think she’s gorgeous and sometimes I think she’s only okay. It all depends on the pictures which is kind of weird. Normally, a smoking hot girl is gorgeous no matter way.Regardless, I think Audrina looks really good in these pictures from the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. I like the bikini and the blue button up vest left open. It’s a nice look for her. I’m also really liking the dark hair and the sunglasses. She looks comfortable yet sexy and, for once, I can’t find anything to hate on about these pictures. Well done, Audrina.

Hard Rock Hotel


Audrina Patridge

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment