CrackSin Snaps Audrina Patridge Went To Cabo San Lucas - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Thursday 23 May 2013

I can’t really tell what is really special in these pictures of Audrina Patridge from Cabo San Lucas, but it definitely looks like she might be having good time. It’s got to be tough for a female celebrity to hit the beach knowing that there will be pictures snapped of their every move and bloggers like me will spend far too much time staring at them.I guess it could be bunching in her bikini bottoms, but I’m going to go ahead and call it ***. On a related note, is Audrina Patridge still considered a celebrity. It’s been a while since I’ve heard much about her in the press. Regardless, she’s pretty cute so I’ll keep writing about her.

Audrina Patridge


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment