CrackSin Snaps Claudia Romani Hits The Street - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Thursday 23 May 2013

Claudia Romani is one of those babes who just cannot go out of the limelight even for a single day. While working for celebator.com I post her atleast twice a week and trust me its not that I love her so much. Its just that she is so active in showing her skin in the hottest attires possible. The first time I posted about her, I was struck by her beauty. She’s got an incredible body and a beautiful face.

Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

I’m a sucker for brunettes so maybe i’m a bit biased. Since that first post, I've had the opportunity to write about her a number of times and each time, I've been taken by her a little more. Not it’s a full on girl crush. That’s why it pains me to say I’m not a huge fan of these Claudia Romani photos from Miami Beach.She looks great, especially from behind but there’s something about these particular shots that doesn't really get me the way her photos normally do. In any event, she still looks hot so I can’t complain too much. I’m sure I’ll be back to loving her just as much as I usually do when the next photo set pops up. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment