CrackSin Snaps Kim Kardashian Spilling Out Of Her Top - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Wednesday 22 May 2013

I give Kim Kardashian a hard time from time to time. It’s not that I don’t like her… well, okay. It is actually that I don’t like her but that tends to be the rule for me with most reality television stars. I like celebrities who are, ya know, talented at something other that sex tapes and looking hot.With that said, I have to hand it to Kim. She definitely knows how to look hot. She generally wears clothes that highlight her best features and this dress she’s wearing in Beverly Hills is no different. It’s not only a nice looking dress but it looks fairly comfortable – something any woman could wear. I’d imagine the price tag on it would keep it out of a ‘common’ woman’s closet but it’s still a nice look.

Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment