CrackSin Snaps Selena Gomez And Justin Again Together - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Tuesday 28 May 2013

Wow. People really, really don't like the Biebs. Every time I write a post about Selena Gomez, it's almost guaranteed someone will take a shot at him in the comments. I don't really get it but I guess that's the nature of celebrity culture. He doesn't appeal to me in anyway and that "Baby" song will now be stuck in my head for the next several hours just because I wrote Bieber but there it is.

Crack Babes


Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes


So, we got the Bieber portion of this post out of the way. Let's talk about what I do understand. Selena Gomez is stunning. Here hanging out with "He Who Shall Not Be Named" during a holiday in Los Cabos, Selena looks beautiful. More than that, she looks like she's relaxed and having a good time. It's been a bad few months for her with the baby drama and a truly frightening experience with a stalker so it's nice to see her enjoying a little downtime. I love her bikini. It's a cute color and it fits her well. In closing, Selena is gorgeous and pictures of her are always a treat to write about.

0 comments:

Post a Comment