CrackSin Snaps Selena Gomez Gets Under Water - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Tuesday 28 May 2013

I've never really gotten the point of celebrity fragrances. I don't particularly want to smell like any of my favorite celebrities but I suppose they could make a good holiday gift. Who would I buy Selena Gomez's new fragrance for? Well, I don't know. Perhaps the Selena Gomez fan on my list that has all of her albums, DVDs, etc.
Crack Babes


Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes



I suppose that isn't really the point though. So what is the point. Pretty simple. Selena Gomez is gorgeous. As it was pointed out in a comment on another Selena post I did, she's only 19, not in her early twenties like I thought. That surprises me, especially when I see pictures like these ones from her photo shoot for her new fragrance. She's a young girl with the poise and maturity of someone much older. I love this girl and can't wait to see what the future holds for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment