CrackSin Snaps Selena Gomez Teen Choice Awards 2011 - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Tuesday 28 May 2013

Its not just that kid Justin who went crazy behind her. I like Selena Gomez too. I mean, I don’t really care for her music and I haven’t seen much of her acting work, but as a person, I think she’s pretty okay. She seems to have a fairly down to earth attitude for someone her age.


Selena Gomez


Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes
 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheater, Selena looks lovely – fresh faces and adorable. What gets me about these pictures though is the dress. It’s a little more mature than what I’m used to seeing Selena wear and I definitely appreciate that. She looks more grown up – sexy even. While others may have been using those words to describe Selena before – I probably even have a time or two – it’s becoming more true every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment