CrackSin Snaps Imogen Thomas In Thailand - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Monday 20 May 2013

When it comes to women in swimwear, there is little I love more than a woman who looks comfortable and confident. I don't care about what body type they are. I think confidence is sexy. This is a big part of the reason I'm so attracted to Imogen Thomas. She isn't stick thin but it doesn't matter.As these photos from Koh Samui, Thailand show, she looks like a healthy and happy. I absolutely love that in a woman. I read an article recently that called Imogen out for being chubby and unattractive. First, I don't think chubby is unattractive as long as the woman is comfortable in her own skin. Second, I don't think Imogen's chubby. I like the fact that you can't see all of her bones poking out under her skin. I don't know it became sexy to be skeletal. I, myself, am a very skinny girl - all collar bone, ribs and hip bones. I'm pretty much okay with that but if I could choose another body, it'd be one like Imogen's.
Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Tahiland

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment