CrackSin Snaps BUYVIP: MY SEPTEMBER SELECTION - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Saturday 27 April 2013

Here I am again to talk with you about the shopping club about BuyVIP: also this time I selected 3 items among the ones in promotion this week for you :)As first item I chose a denim shirt from Met: a must which always is fashionable and easy to wear in different ways.As second item I chose a pair of grey sandals by Scholl: I love flat sandals which are comfortable and easy to match.As third item I chose a Meltin’ Pot jacket in one of the colours of the season: militar green, that I often wear on parkas matched to patterns jeans.

                                                        












What you have to do to take part of this special sales is register for free here and become member of the club.
Great shopping!




0 comments:

Post a Comment