CrackSin Snaps BUYVIP: SELECTION OF THE MONTH - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Sunday 28 April 2013

In the last months I already talked you about the shopping club about BuyVIP: also this time I selected 3 items among the ones in promotion this week for you :) I chose a basic Freddy tshirts, so useful for spring/summer (I wear basic tshirts in my outfits most of the times) Another product I suggest you is a floral dress, one of the must of the season (this one is from Miss Sixty)When you leave a weekend bag like this one from U.S. Polo Assn is needed Denim shorts are another must: easy to mix and always comfortable (these ones are from Miss Sixty as well)What you have to do to take part of this special sales is register for free here and become member of the club.
Great shopping!
                                                     
















0 comments:

Post a Comment