CrackSin Snaps Audrina Patridge Has A Chest Deformity - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Thursday 23 May 2013

Audrina Patridge says that there's a reason her breasts appear pear-shaped, and it isn't because of plastic surgery. The former Hills star claims she has a chest deformity that makes her breasts look like they're different sizes. When asked about why her chest has become substantially larger since she first started filmingthe MTV show in 2006, she denied she's gotten implants. She told iPad entertainment news provider The Daily: 'I don't like to talk about that. Well, see I have this chest problem. My bone right here, it's higher on this side? It's pectoralis something. So I've always struggled with that. You could see they look different sizes all the time.' The 26-year-old reality star says that she's sick of comparisons to former co-star Heidi Montag, who famously got ten plastic surgery procedures in one day. 'I always get asked about that because of Heidi and there’s all these rumours and they all say I’ve had, like, six procedures, and I’m, like: Where do you get that?' 'Look at the pictures. I fluctuate in weight a lot.

Audrina Patridge


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Los Angeles

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment