CrackSin Snaps Imogen Thomas Goes For Yoga - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Monday 20 May 2013

She's been keeping fit with regular Bikram yoga sessions, which sees people exercise in 40C heat to improve their flexibility. But it seems Imogen Thomas may have forgotten to pack a top to wear after the session, as she was seen leaving the yoga class this morning wearing just a crop top and low-slung trousers 
- despite temperatures in London dropping below 0C. However, the 29-year-old model looked entirely unfazed by the cold weather and snow on the ground as she made her way to her car, where she then covered up in a striped jumper. Imogen has been working hard to regain her pre-Christmas regime, and said in an interview with Closer magazine this week that it is binge dieting which has caused her weight gain. She said: 'People think I’m confident with my body, but I’m not. I’m pushing a size 12, which I know isn’t fat, but it’s more about how I feel about it.
Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty



0 comments:

Post a Comment