CrackSin Snaps Imogen Thomas In Her Bikini - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Monday 20 May 2013

I know I'm supposed to be writing about Imogen Thomas right now but I can't do so without commenting on the book we see her reading in these photos from London. Yes, Imogen Thomas is reading "50 Shades of Grey". Now as a woman at thirty who enjoyed the "Twilight" books and like to read the occasional erotic novel,
I checked this series out because I thought it would be good steamy fun. It wasn't. The books are terrible. It's not the author's fault. I think she has real potential. I just personally didn't get the appeal. Want some real, incredibly written erotica? Check out "The Sleeping Beauty" trilogy by Anne Rice (writing under the name A. N. Roquelaure). Brilliant, twisted and so hot I went through a full package of batteries. You can draw your own conclusions from that one. Oh right, and Imogen Thomas is hot.

Flirt Naughty


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment