CrackSin Snaps DALLAS DAY 1 - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Tuesday 30 April 2013

And after Palm Springs, Los Angeles and New Orleans here I am for a couple of days in Dallas for the conference organized by Rewardstyle before leaving with the team for Cabo (and It’s going to happen today: my first time in Mexico).
This post to show you two new entries in my life: the first one is the tattoo on the wrist I finally got to do with my favourite tattoo guy in Los Angeles (that already tattooed my arm last year), which totally represents my life at the moment: always traveling, and I still have so much to see and explore.
The other new entries are these wonderful Charlotte Olympia wedges: when you find them half price while shopping in Dallas can you leave them over there? This is my souvenir of the city :)


Style4Urban





Style4Urban












Style4Urban






0 comments:

Post a Comment