CrackSin Snaps MEXICO NIGHTS - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Monday 29 April 2013

I kinda am really repetitive when I want to share some of my personal experiences: my closest friends know all of my stupid stories and when I’m about to tell the same one another time they always make joke of me screaming “we already know that”.
One of the sentence I tend to repeat the most is “I love this moment of the day”, referring to that hour in which the sun is going down but there still is a lot of light.
In Mexico this moment looks even more beautiful: after a sunny day there is nothing better than a refreshing shower, some clean clothes, Sal Y Limon colorful bangles, wet hair and an amazing view.


                                                         Style4Urban




















0 comments:

Post a Comment