CrackSin Snaps Audrina Patridge Got Some Play - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Thursday 23 May 2013

Audrina Patridge isn’t for everyone. I’m not sure which side of the fence I fall on with her. Sometimes I think she’s hot, other times I think she’s only okay. She was the hottest girl on “The Hills” but that’s like being the hottest girl on “The View”. I mean, she can take it as a compliment as she wants, but considering the other trainwrecks on there, it’s not really saying a whole lot.She was also one of the hottest girls on this past season of “Dancing with the Stars” but the same logic applies. Brandy was far more attractive and a better dancer. Jennifer Gray was even more attractive than Audrina, at least in Jennifer’s prime (even before her nose job). Still, in these particular pictures, I think Audrina looks pretty good and her mother isn’t so bad either… as long as she keeps her mouth shut.

Audrina Patridge


Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

Flirt Naughty

0 comments:

Post a Comment