CrackSin Snaps Selena Gomez In Orlando - Cracksin Snaps
signup now
Tuesday 28 May 2013

We tried very hard but couldn't find Justin Bieber around and may be Selena was feeling more open. I really had no idea what to come up with for a title for this one. I mean, technically, Selena Gomez isn’t sunbathing topless as she stays concealed but she has untied her bikini top and that’s kind of topless, isn’t it?
Crack Babes


Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

Crack Babes

I don’t know. I guess you have to do what you have to do to avoid those nasty tan lines. I like Selena in a weird sort of way. I like these pictures of her, taken in Orlando, because they show her just sort of relaxing and being a normal teenager. Of course, as these pictures hit the press, so too did rumors that she and Justin Bieber have broken up. Apparently those rumors aren’t true but I don’t know how anyone would be surprised.

0 comments:

Post a Comment